In various sports abroad, there are no shortages of athletes, and even participating in the Tour de France is no exception. Vegetarian food is not an exception and is an often an option.
ANS Soy Protein is perfect for vegetarians, people with lactose intolerance or for those looking for an alternative supplement from cows milk to whey protein. It is very low in fat, has added calcium and contains no cholesterol, making it a very healthy choice. The extra calcium is good for hair, bones and teeth as well as an all rounded healthy body nutrient.
- Soy Protein Isolate. Made from defatted soy meal by removing most of the fats and carbohydrates, yielding a product with a high percentage of protein.
- An excellent choice for vegetarians. It is a complete vegetable protein and is an excellent substitute for animal protein.
- It contains all nine essential amino acids for growth and development, health and wellbeing and it is equal in quality to the protein in meat, milk and eggs.
- It is lactose free.
- Soy protein isolate may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. There are also indications that soy protein can help in the prevention of osteoporosis, some cancers and menopausal symptoms.
- Added calcium for stronger healthier bones.
- Soy protein's other nutritional functions include providing a respectable amount of potassium, phosphorous, zinc and iron, vitamin-E as well as the full B-complex.